Verticus at Balestier 3 Jln Kemaman, Singapore Last updated on 2020 March 15 03:03
|TOP||31 December 2024|
|Site Area||4,071 sqm|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
Verticus is the perfect starting point to experience everything Central Singapore has to offer.
Gain direct connection to the city core while comfortably tucked away in the folds of Balestier's serenity.
Living on the fringe of the city connects you to a diverse array of indulgences.
Everyday necessities, specialty malls, cultural attractions and haute couture fashion stores blend in with a variety of entertainment and business establishments.
Commuting for work and leisure is effortless.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Verticus is in the established and sought-after East Coast/Katong area that is starting to undergo transformation and gentrification, along with the rujuvenation of East Coast Park.
- Its proximity to the Novena MRT Station, Toa Payoh MRT Station, Somerset MRT Station & Little India MRT Station
- A short walk to Pan Island Expressway (PIE), conveniently connect to the City Business District
- This area is known for its rich cultural heritage and foods, and near malls such as ION Orchard Mall, Wisma Atria, Ngee An City, and schools like Rafles Girls School, Lasalle College of the Art, Singapore Chinese Girl's School...
- A luxury condo comprising four 28-storey blocks of around 162 units, with a basement carpark. Most units will be in a north-south orientation, with many of the homes commanding sea views.